Are you looking for a business for sale in Western Colorado?
Venture advocates Business brokers will help you to define your criteria for a successful acquisition, including geographic area, industry, skill set, required cash flow, and size of business to match your financial resources.
WHAT TO EXPECT IN THE BUSINESS BUYING PROCESS:
- The buyer completes a Buyer Profile, signs a Confidentiality Agreement, and is qualified based on experience and access to financial resources prior to introduction to businesses and sellers.
- The Confidential Business Review and Video Tour is provided for the buyer’s examination.
- Venture Advocates’ business brokers arrange an initial discreet introduction between the buyer and the client company via our office, their office, email or telephone.
- Facility tours and initial meetings between buyers and sellers are arranged.
- Seller and acquirer exchange relevant information.
- A Letter of Intent is prepared, presented, negotiated and executed.
- Acquirer performs due diligence.
- The definitive Purchase and Sale Agreement is negotiated with assistance of VA and the legal counsel of the seller and buyer.
- Closing documents are prepared and executed.·
- Transaction is closed.
Venture Advocates would love to provide further information for each and every business for sale that you have interest in. For us to do so, each Seller requires that we get a Buyer Profile and Non-Disclosure Statement completed before disclosing information about their business. Please contact us below to receive and complete the required information. We will then be able to discuss any information that you need on any of our current listings. Plus, once you are in our confidential buyer database, as business brokers we will be able to contact you anytime that new listings come in matching your requirements.
Read more about how to decide what businesses to buy in our latest blog post.
Click here to see current businesses for sale in Colorado and the US.