Martin Construction was acquired by Private Buyer

Martin Construction was acquired by Private Buyer

Transaction Description

This Asphalt Paving and Grading Company has been in business for more than 30 years working on road surfacing projects in Western Colorado. The Business is mainly involved in paving roads, paving commercial sites, parking lots, residential subdivisions, driveways and asphalt patching. The company also resurfaces county and city roadways and does some heavy highway paving projects. 90% of the Business’s contracted work is paving, while the other 10% involves grading roadbeds and trucking remaining wastes. This business serves cities and towns located in furthermost Western Colorado, and has developed an outstanding reputation.

Transaction Details

Private Buyer

Martin Construction was recently sold to private buyers in Grand Junction, Colorado. Sunbelt Business Brokers of Western Colorado facilitated the sale.

Martin Construction

Construction Company
Grand Junction, CO

Transaction Overview




Client Testimonial